Taoist Funeral Service
Due to the fact that there are different denominations within Taoism, the rites and rituals for the deceased can differ from one to another. But aside just providing the arrangements, City Funeral Singapore, experienced in Taoist Funeral Singapore practices and customs, are able to provide advice and guidance to the family in a bid to ensure that proper honor and dignity are given to their loved one, amidst a meaningful funeral.
Our Funeral Consultants are familiar with both Taoist Rites and all the necessary activities. You can be rest assured that we will provide the right advice whenever needed.
Most importantly, our staff are well trained, understand what family’s grief entails and we are always sensitive to family members’ needs. These are among the numerous reasons why many Taoist families in Singapore trust us when it comes to Taoist funeral services.
As Seen in
Taoist Basic Funeral Package
1. Services Funeral Director
– To give immediate response to the grieve family, making all necessary arrangement and consultation of funeral procedures.
– High gloss polished wood with designated religious ornaments.
-To provide transport and labours:
1) Collection of deceased body from place of death, to bring deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower, change clothing.
2) Send deceased body and casket back to the funeral wake venue (void deck) for encoffin ritual.
3) On the actual day of the funeral procession to the designated place of cremation.
4. Taoist Lantern
-1 pair of lantern with deceased age
-A contemporary hearse to transport the deceased to the designated places of cremation.
Set up includes:
– 1 set of standard tent setup for casket area.
– Carpet flooring and curtains in casket area.
– 2 pieces of surrounding canvas.
– 1 piece of cooking area canvas.
– 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 80 plastic chairs.
– 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
7. Taoist chanting sessions (Based on dialect group)
To arrange and provide:
1) One Priest chanting during encoffin ritual.
2) One Priest chanting during last night of funeral.
3) One Priest chanting on funeral day.
8. Paper house and Paper products
1 paper house of size 6 feet big
1 pair of gold bar and sliver bar mountain
2 units of clothing and money chest
1 set of paper accessories
– Taoist funeral decoration setup.
10. Photo Enlargement
– 1 enlarged photograph to 10inch by 12inch frame up with wooden photo frame.
– 6 pieces of passport-sized photograph.
11. Flower arrangement
– 1 elegant photo flower wreath.
– 2 table bouquets on the altar.
12. PA system on final night
13. Bus charter
– 1 fully air-conditioned bus of 35 to 40 pax capacity, 2 ways from funeral wake venue to the crematorium.
– 1 fully air-conditioned Mini bus of 8 pax capacity, 3 ways from funeral wake venue to the crematorium and “AnLing”.
14. Things to take note
* Others Items needed for encoffin necessities, (eg: tshirt) will be charge on a consignment basis.
* Other Items not in the package, e.g: Food, drinks, peanuts, fridge etc. will be charge on a consignment basis.
* This package does not includes the charges for using of parlour (if any).
* This package does not includes the charges for Tablets, Niches and Urn.
* We provide upgrading of package services, for examples, upgrade of Coffin type, or upgrade of chanting Sutra.
* No-hidden cost or GST for all our pricing.
* Customised of package is available upon request.
* Pro-Bono funeral is available upon request.
All information, pictures in this brochure are for impression only and may subject to changes as may be required. The Company reserve the right to change without prior notice.