Catholic Funeral Packages Singapore by City Funeral is one of the classes of Catholic Funeral Package as available in Singapore.
Our Catholic Funeral Package is for the people of Singapore having faith in Catholicism. To begin with, the first catholic priest set foot in Singapore in the year of 1821. After that, Catholicism start growing in Singapore. However, the present population Catholics are around 3% of total population of Singapore.
City Funeral offers Catholic Funeral Services to the Catholics of Singapore which is solemn, dignified, and complete in all respect. In addition, our funeral package is affordable and as per the traditions of Roman Catholic church.
Catholic Funeral Packages Singapore (Updated 2022)
City Funeral offer several dignified and affordable funeral services in Singapore since a decade. We have currently 3 variants of Catholic Funeral Services Package. Firstly, 3 days Catholic Funeral costs $4000 (Basic Package), 4 days Catholic Funeral costs $4350 (VIP Package), and 5 days Catholic Funeral costs $4700 (Premium Package).
|3 Days||Basic Catholic Funeral Package||$4000 Nett|
|4 Days||VIP Catholic Funeral Package||$4350 Nett|
|5 Days||Premium Catholic Funeral Package||$4700 Nett|
Catholic Funeral Package (HDB Void-deck setup)
The below is a break down of our Catholic Packages to understand what you can get. However, the same is for HDB void deck set up. Hence, if you consider the same Catholic Funeral Services in a Funeral Parlour the price may differ slightly or significantly depending upon the funeral parlour, duration of the wake, and any other parameters.
Services from Funeral Director
- CCOD if the death occurs at home from a house-call doctor.
- Digital Death Certificate registry and download.
- Briefly discuss about the wake setup, any special desire of the deceased or the family.
- Prepare a complete roadmap of the funeral services and events.
- Embalming by professional female embalmers.
- Bathing, make-up i.e. preparing him/her for the last journey/ wake day ceremony
- premium 4-sided wooden casket, polished and with half-glass view.
- bible scriptures, or wooden cross.
- Collection of the departed from the mortuary, hospital, or home and bring him/her to our facility for embalming, bathing, and cosmetology services.
- After that, sending the deceased back to the place of funeral wake either at HDB – Void deck or at Funeral parlour.
- 1 premium glass hearse for the funeral ceremony
- Enclosures for void deck,
- premium catholic backdrop,
- Standard tent canvas x 1 Set,
- Cooking area tentage x 1 Set,
- Surrounding canvas x 2 Sets,
- Square Table x 15 Pieces,
- Round tables x 10 Pieces,
- Plastic Chairs x 80 Pieces,
- Table clothes, & seat covers,
- Carpet flooring, and void deck enclosures.
Lighting & Electrical Setup
- General lighting as per Catholic theme.
- dashing lighting ambience.
- Big fans x 2 Sets.
- Small fans x 4 Sets.
- Air-cooler x 2 Sets (Add-on) $40/piece/day.
- Enlarged Photograph (10″x12″) – 1 Set,
- Passport sized photographs – 6 Pieces.
Catholic Funeral Flowers
- Floral photo frame – 1 unit,
- Decorative flowers for deceased’s altar – 1 set (Visit our shop to check the flower wreaths),
- Candles with stands – 1 pair.
- Chanting of prayers, reading from the Bible by Catholic Priests.
- 1 fully air-conditioned bus with 45 seating capacity (2 – way from wake venue to crematorium).
- Condolence book,
- Gift box,
- QR code scanning entry,
- Mandai cremation booking,
- Mandai cremation fees,
- Death registry fees,
- Premium urn (Visit our shop to check the urns),
- Sea burial services (Add-on),
- Inland ash scattering services at ‘Garden of Peace’ (Add-on),
Non-inclusive items of Catholic Funeral Packages
- Others Items needed for en-coffin necessities, ceremonial items, mourning attire (e.g. t-shirts) will be, charged on a consignment basis,
- Food and drinks (buffet) will be charge on a consignment basis,
- Funeral parlour rental charges,
- No-hidden cost or GST for all our pricing,
- Pro-Bono funeral is available upon request and after proper verification of financial status,
- Sound System e.g. Speaker, Mic, Music Stand, Amplifier etc or Musical band.
We accept cash, cheque & PayNow. Terms & conditions apply.
Catholic Funeral Services Package – A Few Words
There are three distinct sections to a Catholic funeral, each of which can take place at a separate time.
The Vigil service, which is the first phase, is held at the wake. Next, The traditional funeral service is followed by the Funeral Mass. After that, The Rite of Committal comes last. Now, A custom that is carried out at the wake is reciting the Rosary or a collection of prayers.
Requiem Mass, also known as the funeral mass or requiem celebration, is a solemn devotion that Catholics recited for the dead. The mass is celebrated privately by family and friends of the deceased before burial or cremation.
The purpose of Requiem Mass was originally to provide comfort and consolation to those who are grieving, but it has since became an opportunity for Christians from all walks of life to come together in prayer and remembrance. In addition, Requiem Mass serves as a reminder that we will all one day face our final judgment.
To conclude, City Funeral have much awareness of each and every traditions of a Roman Catholic Funeral. Therefore, our professional team in coordination with the Catholic churches and priests determined to arrange a dignified yet affordable Catholic funeral for you.
Why City’s Catholic Package The Best Catholic Funeral Packages in Singapore?
City’s Catholic Funeral Packages offer unbeatable value for the money. Not only do they provide top-tier services at a fair price, but their customer service is exemplary. They are always available to help make your experience as smooth and stress-free as possible, from start to finish.
Furthermore, City’s Catholic Funeral Packages have a long history of providing high-quality funeral packages that cater to the needs of all people who use them. Their team understands that everyone has different preferences and wants something unique for themselves when it comes to funerals. This is why they offer a variety of options, including memorial ceremonies in lieu of traditional funerals, so that you can customize everything exactly how you want it!
City’s Catholic Funeral Packages are definitely worth considering if you’re looking for comprehensive and affordable funeral services that will leave you feeling relieved
In what we fully realize is a very distressing and traumatic moment for you, City Funeral can assist your bereaved family through the complete Roman Catholic funeral process with understanding and care.
You can get all the required funeral goods, including high-quality caskets, directly from us in addition to our post-funeral support services, saving you the trouble – and additional cost – of having to look elsewhere.
Catholic funeral is a religious ritualistic ceremony to pay the ultimate homage to the faithful departed who believes in Catholicism.
There are 3 elements of a Catholic Funeral services, The Vigil, The Funeral Mass, and the Rite of Committal.
In a Catholic Funeral in Singapore it is better to wear ethnic attire preferably black or white may be acceptable.
Before, you prepare for a Catholic Funeral you may need an expert advice and don’t hesitate to call us at +6598892744. Basically, you will need the identification documents, clothing of the deceased and along with some photographs.
City Funeral is the preferred and trusted Catholic Funeral director in Singapore.
City Funeral offers the best Catholic Funeral Packages in Singapore.